The owners designed the property as a haven of serenity and guests are encouraged to while away hours playing board or lawn games, enjoying a lazy day by the pool or relaxing with a massage. The owners would like everyone who stays at Sielen Diva to feel like personal guests of the family. The staff will be happy to assist in organising sightseeing trips and providing recommendations on local places of interest.
- A private tea – tasting and a tour of a tea estate
- A guided tour of the Galle Fort by a resident
- A whale-watching boat trip with Raja and the Whales, a responsible tour operator
- A visit to Yatagala Raja Maha Viharaya, an ancient Buddhist temple
- A guided tasting tour at Cinnamon Estate
- A tour of Martin Wickramasinghe’s house
- A tour of Galle Cricket Stadium
Sielen Diva guests have a wide variety of experiences to choose from.
- Local cuisine cooking lessons during a private course with the head chef
- Ceylon Arrack and Gin cocktail making classes
- Yoga classes
- Meditation sessions
- Traditional mask workshop